Role OverviewApply Now!
● Be our ideal client, trainer, and team member - what you see is a mirror image of you
● Lead clients and our team forward daily by supporting and challenging them to grow
● Be a leader - create solutions to move everyone 1% forward daily
● Do more with less time, effort, and money by cultivating relationships, systems & people
● Kinesiology degree or fitness certification
● 1-year experience applying this knowledge in a relatable way
● Corporate or military background; can apply systems and hit the ground running
● Experience with working in and leading teams
Responsibilities (what you’ll own)
● Churn rate % | At-risk (who’s leaving)
● Conversion rate % | Onboarding (who’s staying)
● Team development |culture and performance
● Training programs |product qualityinside of a div block.